GROWN-UP GIRLS LIKE TO PLAY TOO! WELCOME TO MY PLAYGROUND

Friday, September 17, 2010

Ravens Repose

This is a birdhouse that I made.
I call it 'Ravens Repose'.


I started with an unfinished wooden birdhouse...


Painted it white...


Decoupaged some black and white 'architectural' pieces...


And added a vintage piece of hardware to the front.


Easy as blackbird pie!


Until next time,
Sheilla

This post is shared on "Show and Tell Friday"
at Cindy's gorgeous blog, My Romantic Home. You should check it out....lots of great ideas to discover!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheilla: Hope all is well. Ravens Repose is adorable. You do so many neat things with decoupage. Very nice. Do you have it outdoors and has anybody taken up residence? It's pretty nice digs! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Lisa@SuburbanRetreat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birdhouse! Anything involving white (or cream!) paint and decoupage is a project right up my alley! I am addicted to Mod Podge! Hey, I just noticed my little toile heart on your side bar! Thanks so much for featuring it! You made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails