GROWN-UP GIRLS LIKE TO PLAY TOO! WELCOME TO MY PLAYGROUND

Friday, June 11, 2010

Musings

What a day! I've been prepping for tomorrow's photo-shoot most of the day. Gathering merchandise and props takes longer than you might imagine. I think I've found a printer who can handle doing art prints at a reasonable cost. I sent files today and am anxious to see the finished result, and I'm hoping to carry prints as well as originals in my soon-to-be store on Facebook.
The birdhouse shown here will be one of the items that I'll be adding to my inventory. I call it "Raven's Repose". It is decoupaged with gothic images reproduced from vintage sources. The hardware is vintage.
Time to start wrapping up for the evening. Tomorrow promises to be even busier than today! First, my favorite yard sale of the year, the Cedar Street yard sale in Belfast, Maine. Afterward back to my house to photograph merchandise for the Style de Bohême store! Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails